Wednesday, December 1, 2010

TAKE A BAO

I confess one of the major reasons I blog is for the excuse to make lame puns. 
That being said, I am so craving Dim Sum. I know that everyone has their own opinion as to where to go for the best Dim Sum (Anyone care to weigh in on this subject? ) and Empress Pavilion in Chinatown just happens to be my current favorite.
The first time I ever went for Dim Sum the steam cart lady must have sensed my lack of experience and I came to learn that assertiveness is key when ordering. Do not, and I cannot emphasize this strongly enough, let them place covered steam pots on your table and hurry away. Chicken Feet, while delicious and a somewhat acquired taste, should be order willingly and not forced upon a person by an angry and impatient Cantonese woman.




No comments:

Post a Comment