Thursday, May 26, 2011

WILD NIGHT IN THE WOODS

Usually I have to go out and find the people, places and things in my neighborhood to blog about. But a few weeks ago a blog topic arrived in my in-box in the form of an invitation from my (new) friend Anne Alderette at Wildwood Ovens and BBQs on Eagle Rock Blvd.

The invite was to an event to introduce local Bloggers to Wildood Ovens, which offer cooking classes, a private event space, as wells as it's hand built wood ovens. Wildwood is owned and operated by Eagle Rock native, chef Michael Gerard.

Not only did I get to enjoy some amazing churrasco and Neapolitan pizzas prepared by Michael in their beautiful outdoor space and kitchen, but I got to meet fellow Bloggers, Romeo and Amanda, from WeCanCookThat.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment